Friday, February 18, 2011

A New Attitude

I feel like my life has changed in the course of 2 days!  Ok, that might be a bit dramatic but...maybe not my life as much as my attitude.

There are 2 women in my life who I've been lucky to be in relationship with for the past few years and I am so fortunate to be able to call them friends.  This week they spent some time doing some healing prayer with me and omigoodness...wow!  I've done this with them before but it's been several months and I knew it was long overdue to pray through some issues I was having/have.  While I knew it would be a good thing, I also was a bit fearful.  Can I just say it was amazing?  I mean, it always is but this time...well, I woke up the next day and I literally felt lighter and happier than I'd felt in months.  I know that both of them would say it was Jesus, not them but they were obedient to pray so I feel like they played a big part in it as well.  As we were praying, they both shared some really exciting things with me about my future so I'm looking forward to seeing where it's going to go.  No specifics but I'm really hopeful again.

And then yesterday and today the weather was amazing!  I even busted out my sandals today and opened my sunroof at lunch!  I feel like that's the perfect way to end a great week!

1 comment: