Friday, February 25, 2011

5 Days Down

So just a brief update - I started P90x on Monday and today was the 5th day!  I'm proud of myself for getting up early every morning and doing the workouts, even though sometimes I can't do all of the moves or as many reps as you're meant to do.  I know this will come in time.  I have to say that while its been a little easier than I thought (not that its easy in any way) and I'm not quite as sore as I thought I'd be.

But let me follow that up with this statement - my body hurts in ways I didn't know it could hurt.  I did a legs & back workout this morning and I'm pretty sure by the end of the day, I won't be able to walk normally.  And I'm exhausted....I don't get up this early and I feel like a zombie.  However, I feel like this is the test for me - will I stick with it?  Will I push through when it gets hard and I don't feel like it?  I have a hard time following through with things so I feel like this is the lesson that God wants to teach me.  So I will do my best to stay faithful and continue to get up early to follow the routines.  Jesus help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment