Monday, January 3, 2011

Water is my friend

I started a new job a little over a month ago!  I like my job so far but there is one thing I didn't take into consider when I took this job.  McDonald's is literally next door and for those of you who know me well, you know what a problem that is for me!  You see, I have a major Diet Coke addiction and now I work next to the best Diet Coke a girl can get!  Hmmm, now do you see my dilemna?

So what's a addict girl to do?  My friend Laura had this really cool cup with its own lid and straw so I made it my mission to find one like it!  I even found it in my 2nd favorite color - purple!  We have a water cooler right outside my door so I brought my new cup to work with me and so far I've done really well with drinking water instead of Diet Coke!  The down side to that is now I have to go to the bathroom all the time.  However, I  know that I shall reap the benefits of making good choices. 

I'm adding a picture of my beloved new cup which I'm sure will become an important part of my everyday life!

No comments:

Post a Comment