Sunday, January 16, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

So it's been a few days since I've blogged and I have to say that I feel as though I don't really have much to blog about this week.  It was an ok week but nothing major has happened!

I was trying to think of something to blog about so I decided to share one of my guilty pleasure secrets!  I indulged it in for lunch today.  First some history - when I was in Youth With a Mission (YWAM) I spent an entire summer on a mobile team that went to all the summer music festivals.  We did PR for YWAM Denver and because of that we were on a limited budget.  We ate a lot of boxed meals and things from cans.  I sort of discovered that I secretly loved Chef Boyardee Ravioli!   I know it's kind of gross and not really very good for you but every now and then I like to eat it.  But only once or twice a year.

There you go - my deep dark secret!  Don't judge me! ha  So what are your guilty pleasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment