Friday, January 21, 2011

My sister

So my sister is sitting next to me on the couch conquering a level of Angry Birds that I can't seem to get past!  I've been sitting here trying to come up with something to blog about and she said you need to blog about me!  I said are you serious? And she said well, I wrote about Boogers, Beavers, Bicycles, & Bears yesterday so you should write about me!  I said ok, you asked for it.

My sister is one of those people that you never have to wonder what she's thinking or how she's feeling.  Even as a child she was that way.  I'll never forget one night at dinner when Tanya showed a new side of her personality to us.  My mom had a job working at one of the local restaurants and she worked with this woman named Katie.  My mom spent a lot of time complaining about her and we were tired of hearing about her.  I was in high school and Tanya was probably about 10-11 at that time.  So we're having dinner and my mom starts her daily tirade and suddenly Tanya gets up, throws her hands in the air and yells, "Katie, Katie, Katie, that's all I ever hear!"  She runs into the living room throws herself on the loveseat, throws her arm up over her head, and says, "Therapy, therapy, I need therapy!"  We were speechless...where did that come from?  Needless to say, we burst out laughing and haven't really stopped laughing at her since.  Oh, and my mom didn't really talk about Katie after that....so in hindsight, Tanya thank you!

I hate to admit it but she's one of the funnier people I know...sometimes you just wonder where she comes up with this stuff...she's her very own special but I love her dearly!  In closing, I'm posting a picture so you can draw your own conclusions!
Seriously though, I love my sister and while this blog may not seem like it has to do with hope it does.  I'll tell you why.  I hope to be able to be as open about how I feel and to be able to express my emotions the way she does.  She lives her life all or nothing and I hope to be able to do that some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment