Saturday, January 8, 2011

Can I help you ma'm...oops I mean sir?

I've been working at Loft since about mid-September or October now.  I really enjoy my job and the people I work with are great!  We've had some interesting clients come in but tonight took the cake.

It was quite slow and Shelbi (my manager) was in the back doing some paperwork so I was on the floor by myself.  I was straightening and I noticed a woman walk in on the other end of the store.  I didn't really pay much attention but thought hmm she looks a bit rough...must have had a hard day!  She went to the sale section and grabbed a skirt and sort of stalked to the middle of the store.  I thought she was going into the fitting room but she sort of just stalked around in the middle of the store.

By this time, I was asking myself if she was wearing a wig?  She kept looking around and I asked her if she needed some help.  She said no, I'm ready to check out!  When I walked around the counter, I got my first good look at her!  To my shock, she was a he!  Yep, I took care of my first transvestite tonight!  I have to say she  he had better makeup then I did!  I was a little upset about that but hey, I guess you can't win them all!  And as for the hair, definitely a wig!  Made the night a little more interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment