Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random Bits

Disclaimer: This is the second time I've typed this post.  I accidentally closed the window on the first one!  I hope this one is as good.

This post isn't about one thing in particular but a whole bunch of random thoughts.

This morning I had to take a friend to the train station in Chicago so I opted to work out tonight instead.  I'm happy to say that not only did I follow through, but I kicked Ab Ripper X's butt!  Woo Hoo

On my drive home, it was such a nice day that I opened my sunroof!

I had dinner with a good friend tonight and it was nice to just share and catch up with one another.  I love those types of conversations.

I've been given 3 words over the past 3 weeks that kind of revolve around 1 issue that I've been dealing with.  Tonight my friend Jenna said the same thing to me almost verbatim...it was like she was in my head.  I guess God is trying to get my attention.

My sister got a really cool necklace that I can't wait to steal borrow.

I won a pair of pants at the Loft and I'm happy to report that they are a size I haven't been in since...well I don't remember when.

After such a rough start to this week, I feel like God is totally blessing me with the little things.

And last but not least...I found these shoes tonight and am in LOVE with them!!!  I must have them!! And yes they are orange wedges!!

1 comment:

  1. You mean Lisa got a new necklace, that's awesome I can't wait to see it ;)

    ReplyDelete