Friday, March 25, 2011

Fair vs. Just

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted.  Not really sure what to say because there are so many things that are going on, it's hard to pick one.  Not to be a downer but there have been a lot of things that have been happening that make me say "that's not fair!"  A good friend of mine told me that life isn't fair but God is just!  Hmm what does that mean?  I'm not sure what it means yet but I know that I've been thinking about it all week.

So I guess my question is what does that statement mean to you?  Yes, you....all 12 of my followers!:)

I have several things rolling around in my head so I hope to have several new posts in the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. To me both are true: life isn't fair and God is just. You shouldn't deny the first, but you shouldn't forget the second, either.

    I was just thinking about this earlier this week when I read some discourse on the blog/community that Dave Schmelzer maintains: LINK!

    ReplyDelete