Thursday, March 10, 2011

Workout Update

I'm almost at the end of week 3 and I have to say I'm feeling good.  I have a small bicep which I haven't had for ages so that's kind of exciting.  Still struggling with the ab portion but I'm getting there.  I've continued to follow through on getting up and working out every morning.  Except for today!  This morning when my alarm went off, I just knew I wasn't going to get up.  So I rolled over and re-set the alarm and went back to sleep.

My intention was to come home and work out tonight but I hadn't eaten and if I did the work out, I'd be eating really late so I opted out.  I have to confess that I feel incredibly guilty.  And I feel like I'm making excuses for not doing something I know I should do.

I'm beginning to see that this is a pattern in my life and the whole reason for me working out is not to lose weight.  Its about me building good habits and sticking with something to the end.  That is one area that I feel like I fail at miserably.  I always have good intentions to follow through but I don't.  I've really been thinking through that so I feel like I'm starting to develop a really good habit by doing what I've been doing.  And hey, we all need a break occasionally right?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, and i can totally identify with good intentions and not following through. You've been doing amazingly so keep it up!! I'm inspired so that's something! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still doing p90?! That is beyond awesome Ang! I def didn't make it past 4 days! You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete