Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Saying Goodbye...

So I'm behind on my gratitude blog but I'm moving so I think that makes it ok....

I'm almost finished packing and everyone keeps asking me how I feel about moving and I honestly don't know!  I'm looking forward to the changes but feel sad about leaving Champaign.  I've spent a lot of time here and it seems weird to be leaving but I know it's time to move on.  So I guess you could say I'm happy and sad at the same time.

I had an interview yesterday and I felt good about it but who knows?  It's always hard to tell when you're in an interview if they really like you or if they are just being polite.  I suppose time will tell.

Anyway, I digress....as I was packing tonight I realized that I have a lot of stuff and that stuff holds a lot of memories.  I guess if I'm honest, right now I'm feeling emotional about the whole thing but I also know that in a few weeks I'll look back and be thrilled that I stepped out and made the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment