Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year.....New Hope

I've never been more ready to start a new year than I was this year.  2011 really kicked my butt and I couldn't wait to start a new year and move on.  As I've been pondering what the new year will look like, I've been trying to figure out all the things I want to do this year.  There's another reason why I've been pondering 2012 so much - this year I'm turning 40!  I can hardly believe it cause in my heart I feel as though I'm in my mid 20's and I know that's the age I act most days.

But seriously, I can hardly believe that I'm turning 40!  More than anything I want to have fun this year, I want to travel again, I want to hang out with my girlfriends and build stronger relationships.  I could go on and on with a list of things I want to do this year but I won't bore you.

I have great anticipation for this year and can't wait to hear what's happening with the rest of you as well!

1 comment:

  1. Angie,
    Go back & re-read your posts & look at all that God has taken you through to where you are today. I think He's saying "remember when..." you fill in the blank. He calls us to a place of remembrance of where we've been & what He's done so that we'll be ready for the place He's taking us to. You're ready to go girl!! You're equipped for the new adventures He has for you! Enjoy the ride! xoxo

    ReplyDelete