Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 6 - Books


This was a hard topic for me because I love to read almost more than anything else.  I'm not sure how to express gratitude for books but I know that I've loved them since I was a child.  I can read a really good book in 2-3 hours and have spent many nights reading into the wee hours of the morning.

As I was thinking about this, I decided to share some of my favorite books.  One of my most favorite series of all time is Francine Rivers Mark of the Lion.  If you haven't read this series, you should run to the nearest bookstore and buy them immediately!  You won't be sorry!  I also love Karen Kingsbury's books.  I love Harlen Coban, James Pattison, so many authors so little time.

I'll tell you a secret...I'm hoping for a Kindle this Christmas to feed my addiction!  What are some of your favorites and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment