Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 3 - Happiness

There are a lot of things that make me happy, so as I contemplated this one a lot of pictures came to mind.  As I was driving home tonight I was still pondering it, especially knowing that I was once again behind.  In my defense, this cold or whatever it is, is totally kicking my butt.

Anyway, I was having dinner with Pam tonight but decided to do some laundry before going so I put it in the sink cause I was too lazy to go to the laundromat.  As I was sitting at dinner I looked down and realized that my ring was gone.   Here's a picture of my ring: 













Now it might not look like anything special but one of the things that brings me the most happiness is travelling.  I love going places I've never been and seeing places I've never seen before.  I bought this ring almost 11 years ago in Jerusalem and have worn it almost every single day since then.  It has kept its perfectly round shape and its almost become a part of me.  I thought I'd lost it last summer and practically had a meltdown (I'm not kidding, ask anyone who was there!!)  My cousin found it for me and I don't think I've ever been happier....until tonight!  When I found it again for the 2nd time.  I can't explain what it is about this ring but it makes me happy.  Maybe because I got to go where Jesus was and walk where He walked....I don't know but whatever it is, this ring brings me happiness.  So total my gratitude is for the little things that bring us happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment