Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm Still Here

I just got a text that said, "remember when you used to blog? haha"  Ok, ok, so it's been a while!!  I just wanted you to know that I'm still here and yes I still plan to blog.  I've actually got several ideas rolling around in my head but they haven't been fully developed yet.  And sometimes I wonder if people actually think that what I have to say is interesting.

I will tell you that I owe my dear nephews a birthday post since 2 of them had birthdays this month...oops sorry that I'm so behind!

I was just laying here in my bed thinking about how happy this time of the year makes me.  I love getting up to a bright sunshiny day and feeling the day get hotter as time goes by.  I think I'm just happier during the summer.  But the downside to that is that I feel like we spend all this time waiting for summer and then it's gone in the blink of an eye.  I intend to make this summer count....I want it to be a summer full of FUN!!!  So if anyone has any really great ideas how to make it an even better summer, please I'm all ears!!   Also, feel free to invite me to any BBQ's or other parties you might be having....I'm pretty fun!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment