Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Thoughts

Today was one of those days that just made me smile - lots of little things that brought a smile so I thought I'd share some of them!

  1. My sister called me to tell me I'd be getting a call from my niece cause she wanted me to go to the zoo with her.
  2. When my niece called me, she told me that we could go over the rainbow to see unicorns at the unicorn zoo.
  3. After 2 weeks of being sick, I was finally able to work out again.  And my workout clothes don't fit properly so that was a plus.  
  4. Kate Voegele dropped a new album today and because a friend of mine has such a generous heart, I was able to download it for FREE!!!
  5. My niece yelled to her mother in the middle of small group, "Mommy, can you come wipe me?"
  6. Not only is Glee on tonight but so is the Voice - I love these shows!
  7. Tomorrow I get to have lunch with one of my favorite people.
Lots of randomness I know but that's where I am today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that 3 of your favorite things had to do with Lauren, she really is a sweet heart and yes, she loves you to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I posted a comment but apparently it never showed up. I love that child to pieces and only dread the day when she decides I'm no longer cool...I plan to enjoy the adoration while it lasts!:)

    ReplyDelete