Friday, June 3, 2011

This and That

I know it's been a while since I've blogged but as I feel as though there isn't much going on right now.  I guess there are always things I'm processing internally but nothing I'm ready to share. 

This past weekend was Memorial Day and I had to work on Friday night and Saturday afternoon/evening.  I have to say that I really enjoy the ladies I work with at the Loft.  Yes, it's a job but some days it's just a lot of fun.  Saturday was one of those days.  I got to work with Melanie, Rachel and Nina and it was a good time.  I talked them into ordering pizza and in between laughing and eating, we actually had a great time styling our clients. 

Sunday I met Jenna and her sister Emily & her husband and Owen for lunch.  It was nice to see them and catch up since it had been a while.  That night we went and hung out with a good friend, who graciously made us dinner and then we went to see Bridesmaids.  OMG - this movie is hilarious.   There are some slightly inappropriate moments if you can get past those, this movie will make you cry its so funny.

Monday I helped some friends move and then went to the Larson's for an amazing cookout.  They made chicken and steak fajitas which were unbelievable.  We played bocci ball which I won and then croquet.  I didn't do so well at croquet.  Afterward, I went to hang out with a my good friend Christina and we chatted the night away.

As I'm writing this, I'm realizing how blessed I am with so many different and yet amazing people in my life.  I feel as though I've waited my whole life to have the types of relationships that I have now.  I have people who love me know matter what and who will speak into my life when I need them to, will cry with me, laugh with me, pray with me.  I'm so grateful for all of the people who love me just where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment