Monday, April 18, 2011

Workout Update

I'm 9 weeks in to the P90x cycle and I'm still doing it!  I'm actually sort of shocked cause I usually give up before I get this far.  I have to confess that last week was a bit shady - I only worked out about 3 days but hey, it was rest week so I rested, right? :)

I still feel like some days I can't tell a difference but today was chest & back and I'm proud to say that I did 97% of it by doing real push ups, not push ups on my knees.  I've got biceps for the first time in my life, which I'm pretty proud of.  I'm looking forward to the end of the cycle but also want to continue some of the workouts cause I enjoy them.  So there you go - my workout update.

I realize that it's more than just working out - it's creating a habit and I think that God is still trying to teach me about pushing through and not giving up.  I'm excited cause I know this is going to flow into other areas of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment